[openstack-dev] [Nova][DR][NFV] opnfv proposal on DR capability enhancement on OpenStack Nova

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:33:59 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,

We are hammering out the details right now, and will send it out to the
community,like real soon :) Thanks for the comment!

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Zhipeng Huang
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402
OpenStack, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute affcienado