[openstack-dev] [Openstack-security] [Barbican][OSSG] Mid Cycle Attendance / Crossover.

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hp.com
Wed Nov 12 10:17:04 UTC 2014

Sounds like a security/identity/secrets mashup might be on the cards  – should be fun!

-Rob

From: Morgan Fainberg <morgan.fainberg at gmail.com<mailto:morgan.fainberg at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, 11 November 2014 21:52
To: OpenStack List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Openstack-security] [Barbican][OSSG] Mid Cycle Attendance / Crossover.

On Nov 11, 2014, at 1:45 PM, Lance Bragstad <lbragstad at gmail.com<mailto:lbragstad at gmail.com>> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Douglas Mendizabal <douglas.mendizabal at rackspace.com<mailto:douglas.mendizabal at rackspace.com>> wrote:
I think it would also be interesting to hear for the Keystone folks that
are interested in attending OSSG and/or Barbican.

We did record some of our plans for the Keystone mid-cycle meetup during our last session
at the summit [1]. I don't think we have any specifics set in stone yet though. Maybe we could hash
it out during one of the project meetings next week if people are interested?

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-keystone-meetup

I’ve just updated the ether pad with some details. I expect to send an email out to the ML re the mid-cycle in the next day or so (for coordination purposes).
Is there currently a (even tentative) plan for Barbican?

—Morgan

  A few people have told
me they found the Keystone/Barbican overlap for the last mid-cycle to be
helpful, so it might be worthwhile doing again.

-Doug M.

Douglas Mendizábal
IRC: redrobot
PGP Key: 245C 7B6F 70E9 D8F3 F5D5  0CC9 AD14 1F30 2D58 923C