[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron mid-cycle announcement

Gregory Lebovitz gregory.ietf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:12:09 UTC 2014

I'd be happy to donate a Go To Meeting for the session, if desired. Not
sure if / how it is better than Google Hangout. I know we can get GTM's for
100's of participants. Not sure how many Google Hangout can support, with
something like slide sharing occuring. Anyway, let me know if you'd like me
to set one up.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Kyle Mestery <mestery at mestery.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Gary Kotton <gkotton at vmware.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > For those unable to attend will there be an option of remote access?
> > Thanks
> > Gary
> >
> We'll do our best to make this happen. I'll see if we can get a Google
> Hangout going in the room, and make sure people are on IRC.
>
> Thanks!
> Kyle
>
> > On 11/11/14, 3:04 PM, "Kyle Mestery" <mestery at mestery.com> wrote:
> >
> >>Hi folks:
> >>
> >>Apologies for the delay in announcing the Neutron mid-cycle, but I was
> >>confirming the details up until last night. I've captured the details
> >>on an etherpad here [1]. The dates are December 8-10
> >>(Monday-Wednesday), and it will be at the Adobe offices in Lehi, Utah,
> >>USA.
> >>
> >>We're still collecting information on hotels which should be on the
> >>etherpad later today.
> >>
> >>Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone I missed in Paris!
> >>Kyle
> >>
> >>[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-kilo-midcycle

----
Open industry-related email from