[openstack-dev] [Heat] Conditionals, was: New function: first_nonnull

Randall Burt randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Nov 11 16:04:05 UTC 2014

I like this approach and seems to have greater utility beyond the original proposal. I'm not fussed on YAQL or straight up JSONPath, but something along those lines seems to make sense.