[openstack-dev] [gantt] Scheduler sub-group meeting agenda 11/11

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:12:33 UTC 2014

Some updates...

Le 11 nov. 2014 08:35, "Sylvain Bauza" <sylvain.bauza at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Fyi, today is Remembrance Day and a national day-off in France, so I
won't be able to attend the meeting.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89893/

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/131553/

> This effort is not necessary since we merged a patch about instance group
setup in conductor. That said, there is a blueprint to write (and not a
spec) about using Instances list provided in the request spec instead of
querying Instance DB to get list of instances running on the host in all of
the filters doing that.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/126895/

> New patchset provided yesterday. Reviews welcome.

Will rebase the implementation patch series by Wed, targeting to provide
the update by end of the week.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/127609/

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/127610/

> Working on a new version for the spec, will land it by Wed. Will own the
spec and remove the dependency on resources-object.

New patchset landed.

> I'll also provide another spec for providing FilterProperties object.

Planning to do so by Wed.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/127612/

> I'm also expecting to land a new version by Wed. IMHO, that bp is maybe
unnecessary as it's clearly just a workitem of the above bp.

New patchset landed.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/virt-driver-get-available-resources-object