[openstack-dev] [stable] Fwd: New config options, no default change

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:01:52 UTC 2014

Hi Dave,

I'm forwarding your message to openstack-stable-maint, that list has
been made read-only as decided on release management meetup on Friday
Nov 7 2014, see under "* Stable branches" in
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-infrastructure-summit-topics
I have set explicit Reply-To: header to
openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org in list options but it doesn't seem
to work, I'll investigate that.

All stable maintenance related discussion should happen on
openstack-dev with [stable] tag in the subject.

Cheers,
Alan