[openstack-dev] [qa] [neutron] local.conf for devstack using neutron on home network

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Sun Nov 9 16:28:01 UTC 2014

On Sun, Nov 09, 2014 at 02:48:49PM +0000, Chris Dent wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Nov 2014, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
>
> >[I realize you intend to use physical machine for DevStack, still I
> >thought I'd post this here.]
>
> Thanks for posting it. Each added datapoint will get us closer.
>
> >FWIW, this[1] is the minimal localrc contents (be sure to edit
>
> That's minimal? :)

Hmm, apart from Cinder service in the said config, rest of them all
noted there are essential to get a minimal, functional DevStack --
at-least in my testing. Cinder isn't normally part of my test
environment (maybe I should add it), but I was investigating a bug in
that case, so if you don't prefer it, you can elide these:
c-api,c-bak,c-sch,c-vol.

That said, I should have defined what I consider minimal, broadly: Nova
(libvirt/KVM driver with nested virt), Neutron (OVS+GRE or VXLAN),
Keystone (with PKI), Glance.

--
/kashyap