[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Let's fix all neutron bugs! (NOT)

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sat Nov 8 11:00:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm not very experienced in neutron coding for upstream but I have some
knowledge about ml2 plugin and openvswitch agent (mostly). I also be very
happy if I can start making something for neutron project and I think that
some small bugs will be best on the beginning.
So I would like to help if it will be possible somehow :)
My launchpad profile is https://launchpad.net/~slawek-t

---
Best regards
Sławek Kapłoński