[openstack-dev] [Neutron] LeastNetwork scheduling for DHCP

Narasimhan, Vivekanandan vivekanandan.narasimhan at hp.com
Thu Nov 6 15:39:25 UTC 2014

Hi Neutron Stackers,

There is an interest among vendors to bring Least Networks scheduling for DHCP into Openstack Neutron.

Currently there are the following blueprints lying there, all of them trying to address this issue:

https://review.openstack.org/111210

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/130912/

https://review.openstack.org/104587

We are trying  to pull together all these BPs as one Umbrella BP, on which we

can pour volunteers from every side, to clear out this BP itself as initial step.

So we would like to collaborate, to plan BP approval for these.

Please respond if you are interested.

Vivek