[openstack-dev] [Neutron] L2 Gateway discussion

Kamat, Maruti Haridas maruti.kamat at hp.com
Thu Nov 6 14:54:12 UTC 2014

+ Christian

Hi Everyone,

The slide-deck is placed at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6wARyYJHf0ZRDJvdkJYVjVLVzQ/view?usp=sharing
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/100278/
https://review.openstack.org/#/<https://review.openstack.org/>c/87825<https://review.openstack.org/>

Thanks,
Maruti

From: Sukhdev Kapur [mailto:sukhdev at arista.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 2:59 PM
To: Armando M.
Cc: Shiv Haris; Akihiro Motoki; Sukhdev Kapur; rmadapur at brocade.com; Kamat, Maruti Haridas; isaku yamahata
Subject: Re: L2 gateway spinout

Folks,

FYI...
There were more people in the circle discussing this.

I had sent the same message on dev list to ensure that everybody has opportunity to participate - see here
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-November/049907.html

Please reply to that email than this - so that wider audience gets the exposure to this discussion.

regards..
-Sukhdev