[openstack-dev] [Policy][Group-based-policy] GBP Juno/Kilo next steps meeting

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:22:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

We had a productive design session discussion on Tuesday. However, we
could not get to the point where we discussed all the next steps and
specific action items for Juno/Kilo GBP releases. We will be meeting
tomorrow (Thursday) morning from in the Le Meridian to cover these.

Time: 10 to 11 AM (before the Neutron sessions start)
Location: Round tables (just outside the design session rooms), Floor
-1, Le Meridian.

Thanks,
~Sumit.