[openstack-dev] [Policy][Group-based Policy] Audio stream for GBP Design Session in Paris

Gregory Lebovitz gregory.ietf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:00:14 UTC 2014

Mandeep,
thanks a ton for setting it up. I just didn't see the email before I went
to sleep, so I didn't bother to get up for the session. Now I wish I had!

To affirm the attempt, Yi Sun opened up a google hangout for me today in
the split meeting. Even as crappy as the audio was from the mic on his
laptop, it was SOOOO helpful to have an audio stream to go along with the
ether pad.

Think that could happen for the advanced services meetup later today at
2:30pm?

Thanks again for going out of your way for me. I really appreciate it!! -
Gregory

----