[openstack-dev] [Octavia] Mid-cycle hack-a-thon

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Tue Nov 4 08:46:45 UTC 2014

Howdy, folks!

We are planning to have a mid-cycle hack-a-thon in Seattle from the 8th
through the 12th of December. This will be at the HP corporate offices
located in the Seattle convention center.

During this week we will be concentrating on Octavia code and hope to make
significant progress toward our v0.5 milestone.

If you are interested in attending, please e-mail me. If you are interested
in participating but can't travel to Seattle that week, please also let me
know, and we will see about using other means to collaborate with you in
real time.

Thanks!
Stephen