[openstack-dev] Keybase.io invites for OpenStack people (was Re: Key signing at the summit?)

Mark Atwood me at mark.atwood.name
Sun Nov 2 12:23:26 UTC 2014

> I will also try to get more keybase.io invites, for those who want them.
>  keybase.io is a web service that provides an independently provable
> binding between your social media and github identities, and your gpg
> key.

I have been granted *many* invites from keybase.io for OpenStack
developers.

I have already sent an invite to everyone who already participated in
the keysigning party in Hong Kong and in Atlanta.

If anyone else wants an invite, do please approach me at the Summit in
Paris, or email me.

..m

--
Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at hp.com>