[openstack-dev] [All] Disabling Pushes of new Gerrit Draft Patchsets

Clark Boylan clark.boylan at gmail.com
Sat May 31 19:32:25 UTC 2014

There isn't an option to push non public patches (and there really
wasn't before either, drafts are not properly private and this false
expectation is one of the reasons we have disabled them). Currently
the recommended alternative is work in progress. The code cannot merge
with a work in progress vote but it can otherwise be reviewed and
tested. I think we would like to have changes tested even if they are
marked as work in progress because it is useful feedback.

Is there a specific use case where not running tests is desirable?

Clark