[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Advanced Services] Requesting reviewers

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Sat May 31 12:00:43 UTC 2014

Hi Ivar, This is not just aimed at Neutron core reviewers. We are
trying to get a set of reviewers who will commit to doing the reviews
on a weekly basis. In fact, we would like to have a large number of
non-core reviewers be a part of this review team. Patches which are
filtered through this team can then bubble up to the cores, such that
the cores can perform more focussed reviews (on these vetted patches).
Of course, nothing stopping the cores from getting to the reviews
sooner if they wish to.

I have accordingly split the reviewers into two lists.

Thanks,
~Sumit.