[openstack-dev] [barbican] Hacking to be enabled in pep8 gate

Douglas Mendizabal douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri May 30 18:30:45 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that we’ve received a lot of
contributions in the last couple of days to fix all of the Hacking
violations in the Barbican codebase that have been outstanding since before
incubation.  We’re now ready to include Hacking checks as part of the pep8
gate as soon as this CR is merged https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96839/1

This will probably impact all outstanding Change Requests, so please take
some time to review any outstanding changes you may have to ensure that they
are compliant with the additional pep8 checks.

Many thanks to Kevin Bishop, Paul Glass, and Paul Kehrer for all their work
in getting Barbican to be Hacking compliant.

Thanks,
Douglas Mendizábal