[openstack-dev] [Unit-test] Cinder Driver

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:49:45 UTC 2014

Hi Yogesh,

The best way to start writing tests is to get some examples from tests
already implemented. Since icehouse release, all tests must be written with
mock¹. Most of the tests on the codebase are written with the old framework
(mox), please have a look on this implementations:

cinder/tests/{test_hp3par.py,test_ibmnas.py, test_netapp_eseries_iscsi.py}

This² is also an implementation Im working in using mock.

Kind Regards,
Erlon

¹ https://github.com/openstack/cinder/blob/master/HACKING.rst
² https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84244/