[openstack-dev] [horizon][infra] Plan for the splitting of Horizon into two repositories

Radomir Dopieralski openstack at sheep.art.pl
Fri May 30 08:28:12 UTC 2014

On 05/29/2014 08:40 PM, Gabriel Hurley wrote:
>> we could have a poll for the name.
>> Gabriel, would you like to run that?
>
> I can run that if you like, though it might be more official coming from the PTL. ;-)

I'm sure that David is reading this and that he will tell us when
anything we are doing is wrong or could be improved. I think we should
do whatever needs doing and not bother the PTL with every triviality.

It would be great if you could do it, because I'm not good at this kind
of stuff, and I just want to have the name. I do realize the choice is
important as well as the way it was made, but I'm hopeless at it.

It would be a great help if  you could handle that.

--
Radomir Dopieralski