[openstack-dev] [QA][Infra] Mid-Cycle Meet-up

Koderer, Marc m.koderer at telekom.de
Fri May 30 06:13:33 UTC 2014

Hi all,

just some general information for your trip:

 - Darmstadt is quite close to Frankfurt am Main:
>From Frankfurt Airport you can take a bus shuttle that takes you directly to the office campus (the trip takes around 25 minutes depending on your arrival gate):
http://www.rmv.de/linkableblob/de/33548-59802/data/AirLiner_Direktbus_Darmstadt_Frankfurt_Flughafen_PDF.pdf

- If your trip gets approved please send me your name, email and your company name in order to create badges for you in advance

- I will create a wiki page with more details (like hotel information) and send it around

Regards
Marc