[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] [Heat] Mid-cycle collaborative meetup

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Thu May 29 17:26:12 UTC 2014

Hi Jaromir,

I agree that the midcycle meetup with TripleO and Ironic was very
beneficial last cycle, but this cycle, Ironic is co-locating its sprint
with Nova. Our focus needs to be working with them to merge the
nova.virt.ironic driver. Details will be forthcoming as we work out the
exact details with Nova. That said, I'll try to make the TripleO sprint as
well -- assuming the dates don't overlap.

Cheers,
Devananda