[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L3] BGP Dynamic Routing Proposal

YAMAMOTO Takashi yamamoto at valinux.co.jp
Thu May 29 16:42:31 UTC 2014

as per discussions on l3 subteem meeting today, i started
a bgp speakers comparison wiki page for this bp.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/BGPSpeakersComparison

Artem, can you add other requirements as columns?

as one of ryu developers, i'm naturally biased to ryu bgp.
i appreciate if someone provides more info for other bgp speakers.

YAMAMOTO Takashi