[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] [Heat] Mid-cycle collaborative meetup

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Thu May 29 09:32:43 UTC 2014

Hi James,

that's a good point. I just restructured the etherpad so that there are
3 sections: one is for July 28 - Aug 1, second is for July 21-25 and
third one is for those who want to attend but can't make it within
suggested dates. So I would like to encourage everybody who is willing
to attend to put himself into the slots when he can (so if both weeks
work for you, please enter yourself into both lists).

Thanks
-- Jarda