[openstack-dev] [Baremetal][Neutron] SDN Solution for Openstack Baremetal Driver

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 20:12:50 UTC 2014

I'm not sure what the exact requirements are for this, but there is a spec
review under way for external attachment points into neutron networks.
It covers integration with ironic as well as other baremetal devices.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/87825/

--
Kevin Benton
Ryota,

Thanks for your invitation. Unfortunately I did not join the summit. Wish
you had a good time and enjoy the summit ;). However I am really interested
in your baremetal + SDN solution. Would you mind elaborate a bit more about
the architecture and design of the solution?

Regards,
Tim