[openstack-dev] [nova][vmware] Current state of the spawn refactor

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Tue May 27 21:43:45 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

* Phase 1 has one review left - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/92691/
* I'll update the phase 2 patch shortly -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/87002/
* Once the 2 reviews above get approved, we will resurrect the
oslo.vmware BP/review - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/70175/

There is a team etherpad that has a game plan we try to keep
up-to-date - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/vmware-subteam-juno.
Based on discussions during the summit, We are hoping to get the 3
items above into juno-1. So we can work on the features mentioned in
the etherpad.

Tracy,GaryK,Others, please chime in.

thanks,
dims