[openstack-dev] [nova] nova default quotas

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:20:13 UTC 2014

Are you aware that there is already a way to do this through the cli using quota-class-update?

http://docs.openstack.org/user-guide-admin/content/cli_set_quotas.html (near the bottom)

Are you suggesting that we also add the ability to use just regular quota-update? I’m not sure i see the need for both.

Vish