[openstack-dev] [neutron] BPs for Juno-1

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Tue May 27 14:14:05 UTC 2014

Hi Neutron developers:

I've spent some time cleaning up the BPs for Juno-1, and they are
documented at the link below [1]. There are a large number of BPs
currently under review right now in neutron-specs. If we land some of
those specs this week, it's possible some of these could make it into
Juno-1, pending review cycles and such. But I just wanted to highlight
that I removed a large number of BPs from targeting Juno-1 now which
did not have specifications linked to them nor specifications which
were actively under review in neutron-specs.

Also, a gentle reminder that the process for submitting specifications
to Neutron is documented here [2].

Thanks, and please reach out to me if you have any questions!

Kyle

[1] https://launchpad.net/neutron/+milestone/juno-1
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blueprints#Neutron