[openstack-dev] [Swift] storage policies merge plan

Luse, Paul E paul.e.luse at intel.com
Tue May 27 12:56:38 UTC 2014

Hi Chmouel,

Storage policies can be fully tested and exercised on an SAIO; the docs that were recently merged to the feature/ec branch also include a second example policy using 2x replication to show this.  No reason why devstack can’t be used but I’d propose it doesn’t make anything easier and/or more testable.

Thx
Paul