[openstack-dev] PyCon AU OpenStack Miniconf – Call for proposals now open!

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at rackspace.com
Tue May 27 07:33:26 UTC 2014

The OpenStack miniconf organisers for PyCon AU are pleased to announce
their call for proposals is now open!

The OpenStack miniconf is a one day conference held on Friday the 1st of
August 2014 in Brisbane before PyCon Australia. The day is dedicated to
talks related to the OpenStack project and we welcome proposals of all
kinds, from all kinds of speakers - first-time through to
super-experienced. The miniconf is a community conference and we are
eager to hear from anyone in the community.

Presentation subjects may range from reports on OpenStack; technical,
community, infrastructure or code talks/discussions; academic or
commercial applications; or even tutorials and case studies. If a
presentation is interesting and useful to the OpenStack community, it
will be considered for inclusion. We also welcome talks that have been
given previously in different events - e.g. talks from the OpenStack
Summit in Atlanta will be considered for inclusion.

The deadline for proposals is the 20th of June. If you submitted
OpenStack related talks to the main programme we encourage you to
re-submit to the miniconf.

If you have friends or colleagues who have something valuable to
contribute, twist their arms to tell us about it! Please also forward
this Call for Proposals to anyone that you feel may be interested.

To send in your submissions please visit http://openstack.pycon-au.org
See you in Brisbane in August!

--
Rackspace Australia