[openstack-dev] [Tempest][Neutron][TripleO][Ironic] flaky CI tests - 'Unable to enable DHCP for $net-uuid' - bug 1323152

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:49:15 UTC 2014

I think there may be an old Neutron bug causing the log message you're
referencing, but that's not causing the virtual-ironic job to fail -- the
console.html log in the bug you linked indicates a known issue in our API.
Here's the bug I filed about it last week:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic/+bug/1321494

There is also now an elastic recheck for this bug (thanks Adam!)

-Devananda