[openstack-dev] [Ironic] [TripleO] virtual-ironic job now voting!

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Sat May 24 01:56:37 UTC 2014

Just a quick heads up to everyone -- the tempest-dsvm-virtual-ironic job is
now fully voting in both check and gate queues for Ironic. It's also now
symmetrically voting on diskimage-builder, since that tool is responsible
for building the deploy ramdisk used by this test.

Background: We discussed this prior to the summit, and agreed to continue
watching the stability of the job through the summit week. It's been
reliable for over a month now, and I've seen it catch several real issues,
both in Ironic and in other projects, and all the core reviewers I spoke
lately have been eager to enable voting on this test. So, it's done!

Cheers,
Devananda