[openstack-dev] [neutron] Network tomography

Artem Shepelev shepelev.artem at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:31:28 UTC 2014

Hello, neutroners.

I'm a GSoC participant at OpenStack this year and I'm working on the
cross-services scheduler. For my work I need to build a network topology
of OpenStack deployment. As most of network equipment are switches and
LLDP support is not very large, I tried to look at network tomography.
It allows to build a probable topology of the network based on the end
nodes of the network.
I was wondering if any of the neutron or nova-network developers have
worked or tried this technique with OpenStack.

--
Best regards,
Artem Shepelev.