[openstack-dev] [QA] Tempest Blueprint Cleanup

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Fri May 23 02:41:51 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

As part of moving to the new blueprint review process with the qa-specs repo [1]
I'm going to do a purge of the current tempest blueprint list. I'm planning to
do this next Thursday, the 29th, sometime before the QA meeting. This is really
just an exercise to cleanup and prioritize the blueprint list for the new
development cycle. So if you have a blueprint proposed on:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/

which doesn't have a corresponding specification at least up for review on the
qa-specs repo it will be closed and removed from the list next week. Feel free
to reopen any BPs that get closed, but follow the procedure outlined on:

https://github.com/openstack/qa-specs/blob/master/README.rst

and propose a new spec to qa-specs along with reopening the blueprint.

Thanks,

Matt Treinish

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-April/033207.html