[openstack-dev] Manual VM migration

Diego Parrilla Santamaría diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:45:39 UTC 2014

Hi Naveed,

I don't think it's a good idea to suspend/pause. If you want to keep the
state of the VM then have a look at the live migration capabilities of KVM.
Our script is very simple and works for any VM without attached block
storage.

Here goes the little script. Keep in mind it's something very simple.

https://gist.github.com/diegoparrilla/6288e1521bffe741f71a

Regards
Diego

 --