[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Core API refactoring

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Thu May 22 14:36:56 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:47:16PM EDT, Mandeep Dhami wrote:
> The update from Sean seem to suggest to me that we needed blueprints only
> if the public API changes, and not for design changes that are internal to
> neutron.

There was no statement in my e-mail that made that
suggestion. My e-mail was only an attempt to try and help provide
context for what was discussed at the summit.

I dislike having people put words in my mouth, and you also seem to
continue to insinuate that things are not done in the open, with
everyone having a chance to participate.

I believe this is a serious charge, and I do not appreciate being
publicly accused of this.

--
Sean M. Collins