[openstack-dev] Announcing Community Office Hours

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu May 22 00:54:42 UTC 2014

Hello folks

one of the requests in Atlanta was to setup carefully listening ears for
developers and users alike so they can highlight roadblocks, vent
frustration and hopefully also give kudos to people, suggest solutions, etc.

I and Tom have added two 1 hour slots to the OpenStack Meetings calendar

   * Tuesdays at 0800 UTC on #openstack-community (hosted by Tom)
   * Fridays at 1800 UTC on #openstack-community (hosted by Stefano)

so if you have anything you'd like the Foundation to be aware of please
hop on the channel and talk to us. If you don't/can't use IRC, send us
an email and we'll use something else: just talk to us.

Regards,
Stef

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Community