[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Installation instructions

Jason Rist jrist at redhat.com
Wed May 21 20:31:51 UTC 2014

On 05/21/2014 02:22 PM, Sanchez, Cristian A wrote:
> Hi,
> In our team we’re planning to make some contributions to TripleO, after we met with Robert Collins in an Intel hosted meeting during Summit.
> As our first step we want to use TripleO to deploy the under-cloud and over-cloud. Is there some instructions of how to start with this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Cristian

Hi Cristian - There are quite a few options.  Some of us do devtest:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tuskar/Devtest

Some of us do instack:
https://github.com/slagle/instack

And some of us do devstack and then fire up another horizon with
tuskar-ui running:
https://github.com/openstack/tuskar-ui/blob/master/doc/source/install.rst

-J

--