[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Neutron - reservation of fixed ip

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Wed May 21 19:46:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

Ok, I found that now there is probably no such feature to reserve fixed
ip for tenant. So I was thinking about add such feature to neutron. I
mean that it should have new table with reserved ips in neutron
database and neutron will check this table every time when new port
will be created (or updated) and IP should be associated with this
port. If user has got reserved IP it should be then used for new port,
if IP is reserver by other tenant - it shouldn't be used.
What You are thinking about such possibility? Is it possible to add it
in some future release of neutron?

--
Best regards
Sławek Kapłoński