[openstack-dev] [devstack] Devstack Multinode on CentOS

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue May 20 14:35:34 UTC 2014

API should only be on the controller. You only want compute services
(n-cpu, n-net, c-vol) on the computes.

You also need to set MULTI_HOST="True" for nova network. Some examples
of working config at -
https://github.com/sdague/devstack-vagrant/blob/master/puppet/modules/devstack/templates/local.erb

Somewhere on my large TODO is to get this info back into the devstack
README (it used to be there).

	-Sean