[openstack-dev] Request to consider merging OVS ARP responder

Maru Newby marun at redhat.com
Mon May 19 23:35:36 UTC 2014

The patch in question is doing an invasive runtime check [1] to determine whether arp header modification is supported by ovs.  I seem to remember a lack of consensus on whether invasive runtime checks were acceptable around vxlan detection, and I would appreciate confirmation from other cores that this approach is considered acceptable for this patch.

m.

1: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49227/41/neutron/agent/linux/ovs_lib.py