[openstack-dev] [infra] *urgent* Jenkins keeps verifying non-stop

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Mon May 19 20:40:12 UTC 2014

Jerry Xinyu Zhao <xyzjerry at gmail.com> writes:

> Better send to infra's list too.
>

> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Yi Sun <beyounn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> More info, I add a follow up comment on an old change set, and then it
>> happened.
>> Yi
>>

>> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 2:49 AM, Carlos Gonçalves <mail at cgoncalves.pt>wrote:
>>
>>> I was able to broke the loop by uploading a new patchset to Gerrit.
>>> Infra team, could you please clean the mess caused by Jenkins on Gerrit,
>>> please?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Carlos Goncalves
>>>
>>> On 19 May 2014, at 07:54, Carlos Gonçalves <mail at cgoncalves.pt> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Could someone from the infra team check what's happening to Jenkins here
>>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/92477/? It keeps re-verifying the
>>> change over and over for no apparent reason.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Carlos Goncalves

Thanks.  There was a problem with a behavioral change in the new Gerrit
and our clean-check implementation in Zuul.  This change and its
dependency have merged so we don't expect this to happen again:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94243/

I manually removed the comments from that change.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

-Jim