[openstack-dev] Divergence of *-specs style checking

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon May 19 19:12:48 UTC 2014

I've also put up the following which is based on a tool that has been use
in taskflow.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/doc8

And inclusion into stackforge (getting it off my github repo).

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94236/

Seems like we can do some of these rules in it.

Its pluggable via stevedore[1] so shouldn't be to hard to add custom
checks.

[1] https://github.com/harlowja/doc8/blob/master/doc8/main.py#L94