[openstack-dev] [Baremetal][Neutron] SDN Solution for Openstack Baremetal Driver

Tim Chim fschim at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:12:36 UTC 2014

Ryota,

Thanks for your invitation. Unfortunately I did not join the summit. Wish
you had a good time and enjoy the summit ;). However I am really interested
in your baremetal + SDN solution. Would you mind elaborate a bit more about
the architecture and design of the solution?

Anthony,
Agree. I think currently the formal discussion & documentation on baremetal
networking (and especially baremetal + SDN) is lacking for production-scale
cases. As Ironic is coming to stable I think we would see more baremetal
type deployments. So could the baremetal & Ironic team/experienced stackers
consider improving the guide as suggested by Anthony? Really appreciate
that.

Again thanks a lot for Ryota and Anthony,

Regards,
Tim