[openstack-dev] [HEAT] Discussion: How to list nested stack resources.

Tim Schnell tim.schnell at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon May 19 15:26:22 UTC 2014

Hi Nilakhya,

As Randall mentioned we did discuss this exact issue at the summit. I was
planning on putting a blueprint together today to continue the discussion.
The Stack Preview call is already doing the necessary recursion to gather
the resources so we discussed being able to pass a stack id to the preview
endpoint to get all of the resources.

However, after thinking about it some more, I agree with Randall that
maybe this should be an extra query parameter passed to the resource-list
call. I'Ll have the blueprint up later today, unless you have already
started on it.

Thanks,
Tim Schnell
Software Developer