[openstack-dev] [Swift] libcloud

Pecoraro, Alex Alex.Pecoraro at emc.com
Sat May 17 06:05:41 UTC 2014

Is anyone using libcloud (or been able to use it in the past) to interact with a Swift cluster with Keystone authentication? I'm wondering because when I try to use the sample code that is specified on the libcloud documentation website it doesn't work. It throws an exception when trying to parse the get token response despite the fact that the server responds with the successful authentication response. I tried posting this message to the libcloud mailing lists, but got no response. So I'm wondering if maybe libcloud Swift support is just dead. Is anyone on this list using it successfully?

Thanks.

Alex