[openstack-dev] Gerrit rst

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sat May 17 02:55:10 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 9:47 PM, CARVER, PAUL <pc2929 at att.com> wrote:

>  When looking at a change in Gerrit that includes an rst file, is there
> any easy way to view the rendered view rather than merely the markup view?
> The side by side diff is great, but I'd really like a clickable link to the
> rendered view, especially for ones that include nwdiag or blockdiag syntax.

Yes, many projects have a gate-<project>-docs job and if you go to the
patch and click under the Jenkins listing in the patch, look for the
gate-<project>-docs (such as gate-glance-docs on
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49316/) you get a
docs-draft.openstack.orglink and can view built docs. See
http://docs-draft.openstack.org/16/49316/30/check/gate-glance-docs/e4e966a/doc/build/html/for
example.

Hope this helps -- and that I've explained where the link can be obtained
well enough.
Anne