[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Cleaning up configuration settings

W Chan m4d.coder at gmail.com
Fri May 16 16:46:35 UTC 2014

Regarding config opts for keystone, the keystoneclient middleware already
registers the opts at
https://github.com/openstack/python-keystoneclient/blob/master/keystoneclient/middleware/auth_token.py#L325under
a keystone_authtoken group in the config file.  Currently, Mistral
registers the opts again at
https://github.com/stackforge/mistral/blob/master/mistral/config.py#L108under
a different configuration group.  Should we remove the duplicate from
Mistral and refactor the reference to keystone configurations to the
keystone_authtoken group?  This seems more consistent.