[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Volume replication design session

Ronen Kat RONENKAT at il.ibm.com
Fri May 16 11:27:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

For those who attended the design session on volume replication, thank
you, for those who didn't., the Etherpad with the discussion notes is
available for your reference at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-cinder-volume-replication

During the session there were people who indicated that they would like to
see more features for volume replication, so it would support additional
scenarios.
If you are among them, and you are willing to document what is missing,
what scenarios and use-cases and not being properly addresses, and even
suggest how we could address them, please document that on the Etherpad.
I created a section at the end to capture all these suggestions - while we
may not be able to address all comments, that would be a head start for
moving beyond this first step.

Regards,
Ronen I. Kat, PhD
Storage Research