[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Pod-area meetup to discuss proposal to allow HV-based network selection

Michael Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Thu May 15 19:07:27 UTC 2014

We have some folks interested in this, but want to see the Rackspace Neutron scaling talk (starting now.)  Will head down after it.

From: Manish Godara <manishg at yahoo-inc.com<mailto:manishg at yahoo-inc.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] Pod-area meetup to discuss proposal to allow HV-based network selection

Hey folks,

I have met several folks at the summit who have come up with their own solutions for large clouds to allow network scaling.  Several of the solutions seem to be based on network selection given certain constraints.  I would like to discuss some use-cases and some solutions.  We could meet at 3:30/Thu (today) in the pod area, if interested.

Thanks,
manish