[openstack-dev] [Neutron][NFV] NFV BoF at design summit

Hoban, Adrian adrian.hoban at intel.com
Thu May 15 16:30:27 UTC 2014

+1 for lunch tomorrow

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Wright [mailto:chrisw at sous-sol.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 11:06 AM
To: Steve Gordon; CARVER, PAUL; Stephen Wong; Alan Kavanagh
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][NFV] NFV BoF at design summit

* Stephen Wong (s3wong at midokura.com) wrote:
>     A good number of people involved in Neutron advanced service /
> group-policy / individual services subteams will be at the Group
> Policy conference session (at 1:30pm). Is it possible to reschedule
> this to a different time?

Urgh, we were looking at design summit sessions only.

* Steve Gordon (sgordon at redhat.com) wrote:
> > From: "Alan Kavanagh" <alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com>
> > +1 can we reschedule to push this forward Chris please?
> >
> There are a number of other NFV-related sessions later in the day today as well (both on the general and design tracks), perhaps the best option would be to meet during the lunch break tomorrow instead, will enough interested people still be around?

Neutron pod has 2:30 session on QoS that Sean Collins is leading.
5:00 on VLANs and gateways, (and there's a 4:10 session on SR-IOV that's related as well).

I think it's hard to move this one.  But happy to find a time to meet again tomorrow w/ folks that couldn't make 1:30.

Lunch break works for me, what about others?

thanks,
-chris